Marrakech Camel Riding
30 Euro per person
- Explore the desert and Palm Grove of Marrakech from a camel’s back
- Tour traditional villages and palm groves in the countryside
- Observe local Marrakech natives in their daily life
Discover the vast and rugged Palm Grove and Rock Desert of Marrakech from a unique perspective: the back of a Malian camel.
On this 2-hour camel ride adventure, you will escape the city of Marrakech and explore the countryside, following in the footsteps of caravans that have done so for centuries. Don a traditional cheich(protective turban veil) and ride through authentic villages and green palm groves, where you will get to observe how the locals outside the Marrakech city center live.
Along the way, stop for a break to enjoy sips of lovely mint tea, surrounded by the unique landscape of sand, palm trees, and grass.
- Transfer from your hotel or private residence
- Cheich (protective veil)
- Camel guide
- Tea break
• Plan a total of 4 hours for the activity (transfer time and the trip itself)
• The camel ride lasts about 2 hours
• Children paying half-price must ride with one of the parent; they do not ride alone
• A child, if parents agree, can ride alone but must pay the full price
For a booking confirmation we require a small deposit of 10 Euro total via Paypal to our Email address email@example.com
if you don’t know Paypal or how to use it we will be happy to send you a pay-link to pay via your credit card online .
please provide your Full name or names and your accommodation name .